Storms happen. It is easy to get caught up in the blustery wind and pyrotechnic display and forget the blessing of the rain puddles that call us to dance, splash, and laugh.
Today, I invite you to join me in a few puddles for which I am grateful:
1. Tennis--or some very untrained version thereof
2. Being a Sheep--Are you feeling sheepish?
3. For permanent markers so I can write on my forehead.
4. That my pants are getting too big.
5. That the scale finally acknowledged what my pants have been telling me for over a week now.
6. Caleb friends
7. Showers where the temperature is adjustable. Sometimes any shower is good. When I helped drill water wells, showers were good period, but last night, a warm shower was good.
9. Comfortable tennis shoes.
10. For friends who laugh with me and aren't afraid to laugh at me