As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. -- Isaiah 55:10-11

Monday, November 17, 2008

Injured Reserve

Good morning!

I am making a quick post to let y'all know I will be mostly offline for a week or two due to a shoulder injury. Typing is extremely painful, and it is prohibiting my healing, so I need to spend as little time online as possible.

Feel free to leave comments or email me. Rob is going to help me check messages. Just know responses will be extremely short or even delayed until I can reply without pain.

As always, prayers for healing are desired!

Blessings and health to you and yours!

4 comments:

Jan Parrish said...

Jerri,

I will be praying for you! ((((h))) Heal quickly, we'll miss you!

Congratulations! You have an award on my blog!

Love, Jan

mamamia said...

Jerri,

I am praying for your quick recovery.

Micha

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

So sorry to hear about this. I'm praying that you'll have a pain-free and blessed Thanksgiving.

Robin said...

Jerri,

Sorry to hear you are in pain - praying your pain has improved with your break from being online.

Are you eating out or is someone else preparing the meal to give you a break? Have a nice Thanksgiving!