931. For my amazing children
932. For my CERT class, what I've learning...but more with whom I learning it.
933. Hard seasons that let the unncessary stuff die to make room for the good stuff to live.
934. Dena K. Walts, who thinks I am an answer and have something to give.
935. Raymon K. "Buck" Kelley, the perfect substitute dad in a season when "home" wasn't
936. Brian Hearn, who tells me I am worth the effort
937. Lisa Buffaloe, Christine Thomas, and Lori Freeland, who reply ASAP to joyfully and excitedly be references for my resume
938. Kevin Zuniga, with a heart of God
939. Pop Shires, who finds the heating element for my dryer in less than 48 hours, picks it up, and brings it to my house
940. Chris, who teaches me how to change out the heating element
941. Al, who offers to helpd cover costs for my mission trip next summer
942. Rob for helping with the resume and garage.
943. Leslie, who keeps me in her heart
944. Eryn Gruwell, who did her job with excellence and impacted the lives of her students...and us
945. CERT board, for seeing my potential
946. Val Roach, for always checking
947. Melanie Curl, for caring and noticing
948. Christmas ornaments for soldiers
949. CPT Ramona, former Army, for keeping us in the loop with soldiers to support
950. Contented smiles