As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. -- Isaiah 55:10-11

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beauty in the Desert

God is amazing, isn't He? That way He takes the desert and puts the most wildly amazing spots of beauty in it that just makes me hunger for what it on the other side so I keep moving forward and refuse to be distracted by the mirages that the enemy sets around me. Oh...He takes my breath away...


--Facebook post, January 23, 2011

1 comment:

Karen B. King said...

Yes, he is amazing Jerri. I asked you for a first name today and now I have it without you answering. (I left you a message on FB.) How often we probably miss some of the things He places along the way because we are walking along with our head down due to our circumstances. I know that I have been guilty of that in the past. May it be so no more!