Last week was a frenzy, but I thought I handled it well. Today makes last week look like a walk in the park. To say it's been crazy would be an understatement, and I refuse to go crazy, so I'm going to be thankful.
Thank you, Father, for:
751. Whispering the importance of being still
752. Sunshine to warm me through and through
753. Amazing children who are rolling with the demands of today
754. Two empty CDs
755. Wilson's driving here to pick up the filled CDs
756. Melissa--O! Lord, such a woman of grace to cover me...
757. Grace, grace, and more grace
758. A husband who keeps telling me I'm normal, this is normal, and it is okay
759. Take out...sigh...
760. Women of grace who bless me even when I say, "I can't..."
761. Deliverance from needing to always say yes...even when it is impossible, punishes my family, and isn't a work of excellence for you
762. Leftover birthday cake
763. Just enough milk...
764. That some folks know when, "I can't talk right now," is honest, and it isn't about them.
765. Another chance.
768. Ephesians 3:20
769. That right now, you are doing more than I can dream or imagine
770. My children's laughter
771. Prayers of friends
772. Snuggle time in the big bed that calms my soul and reminds me of Your heart
773. Birds singing
774. Giving thanks in everything
775. The calm that has come from simply making this list.
Lord, you are so good to me. You are faithful beyond words, and you are my escape, my very breath. I love you!