As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. -- Isaiah 55:10-11

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Where I'm Reading This Week

A feast for the soul awaiting...



When You're an Affirmation Junkie--"Affirmation junkies get the greatest fix when fixing on Love Himself."--Ann Voskamp


Battlefield for our Mind and Heart--Excellent article for women who are unmarried, considering getting married, or are married. Our hearts belong to our Husband/husband. Are we keeping them set on Him/him? "His Holy Word purifies our mind and heart from the imperfections that this world taints us with. Let us be proactive (meditating on scripture)."--Traci Michele

No comments: