Today is our anniversary. We've been married 18 years. It is hard to fathom that it has been so long, but according to the calendar, it has...and I am thankful.
2. The good times
3. The bad times
4. Two children
8. My cheerleader
9. My reality checker
10. A man of integrity
11. A man who pays our rent
12. A man with a good work ethic
13. Common jokes
14. Quotable movies
15. The Carrot Joke
16. Life recorded in 8x10 black and white glossy pictures with the circles and the arrows and a paragraph on the back...
17. His quirky sense of humor
18. He's exothermic...especially wonderful when my toes are cold
19. He hates getting his hands messy
20. His Christmas song issue
21. His shoes are big enough I can just slip them on and clunk around in them instead of taking time to untie and tie mine. Saves me seconds that way.
22. He can make ANY song into a twisted swing version
23. He laughs at my jokes
24. He is a walking trivia file
25. He can be insanely meticulous...I'm usually the one who ends up insane from this
27. Holding hands
28. He reads my blog
29. "That" look
30. Being spoons
31. He tells me he loves me and kisses me before he goes to work in the morning
32. He never holds grudges
33. He grills really good asparagus
35. He understands I'm not as fast at Sudoku as he is. He can bury me in that game.
35. Going somewhere we've never been and seeing things we've never see before...together.
36. Yard work
37. Pictionary--I always win. :-)
38. I know how to turn my computer on. He handles everything from there.
39. His smile
40. The Backward ABC song
42. Wildflower bouquets
43. He didn't get upset when I bent his specialized license by running into the camper tongue
44. Scripture on wedding invitations
45. That a chord of three strands is not easily broken
46. For the joy of looking forward to seeing him when he gets home today
47. For the expectation of a joyful tomorrow
Honey, I love you! You are the Man of My Dreams, and I am so very thankful to be your wife.