As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. -- Isaiah 55:10-11

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gratitude 22-That It is Only a Dent

Dear God, I am so thankful.

1. Thank you for Psalm 91 that You've led me to pray over my family so many times.

2. Thank you for insurance.

3. Thank you for a driver with the integrity to stop instead of driving away.

4. Thank you for cell phones so Rob could call and let me know he would be late...and let him know he was okay.

5. Thank you that traffic was moving so slowly.

6. Thank you that both people involved were not hurt in way except for nerves.

7. Thank you that if the other man were going to hit someone it was Rob...who is the epitome of grace and not some scary road rage maniac.

8. Thank you for your protection.

9. Thank you for mechanics and body work people with integrity and good reputations.

10. And, Lord, thank you that it is only a dent.




3 comments:

sharilyn said...

amen to all of that, jerri!

Lisa Buffaloe said...

Praising God for His protection and provision!

Jan Parrish said...

Amen. So thankful no one was hurt. I've been in some really scary crashes.