As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. -- Isaiah 55:10-11

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why Series?-- 1 Healing

Now, what convinced me that Jesus wants to heal? The words "all" and "every", coupled with the fact that I never see Him turn anyone down. Show me one place in the Bible where someone asks for healing, puts their faith in Jesus, and then Jesus says, "No."

I can't find it.

In fact, we are told Jesus tried to do miracles but couldn't because people refused to believe in Him (Mark 6:5).

Sounds to me like Jesus is into healing.

6 comments:

Marina said...

I will Amen too that!!I am walking testimony Jesus heals when I was 33 years old I kept trying to have a baby and the doctors said my bio-tiem clock was clicking and I had us up most off my good eggs. So by 1999 tried of the doctors pocking at me I went lay down before the Lord and cry out to God with all I had in me and said " if you could give shara a baby at age 90 and elizbeth " why not open up my womb again" well I stay there for a long while and when I got up nothing was spoken to me lighting didn't hit me or anything but that month I was with child!!! God is the sam yesterday today and always if you go to him with all your heart he will heal you! marina
ps.jerri i do wish i could see what you see :)

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

I came across your BLOG and think it is wonderful!!! I really enjoyed reading your posts! I hope you dont mind me posting...I just wanted to say that you a great example of what our Lord wants us to become. Thanks for sharing!!! I will be back to read more!

Kariann

Jan Parrish said...

Now you're talking!

Jerri Phillips said...

Kariann,

Thank you for dropping by. I am so thankful the Lord has blessed you through this blog. I hope you come by often and feel free to post anytime. I love to hear what God is doing in others' lives, so share whenever you feel led.

Be blessed. May the Holy Spirit give you wisdom and revelation in all you are seeking Him for!

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

Jerri,

Thanks for your reply!!! It made me feel great! Thank you so much for your kindness and love! You are a very sweet woman, and I look forward to reading all the wonderful things you have to say about our Lord.

Have a GREAT day!!

Kariann

michele said...

Amen and amen!!