Today is our first offical day of school. While some folks dread school, we love it. Homeschooling is such a huge privilege, and we are so thankful.
1. The coming together place, a table large enough for the four of us...and others who come join us as well.
2. Enough food...not just to keep us from starving but to let us prosper
3. Oatmeal for when little boy's teeth fall out and leave gums too tender for Cheerios.
4. To do lists, so nothing gets forgotten.
5. Food for body and soul.
6. Vision for the school year
7. Promises that are always yes and amen
9. The voice of the Lord speaking through pages of the Word
10. Eternal truth...for then...now...and tomorrow11. Treasures tucked away in Bible pages found again bringing smiles and joy all over again.
12. Children learning to store eternal treasure in their heart through memory filled with verses and hearts filled with thanksgiving
13. Treasure chests in the form of journals
14. Books filled with enticing knowledge calling us into new adventures and deeper understanding
15. Bounty in a basket ready to let minds release into reality what are only neuro-sparks at the moment
16. Family together
17. Hard math becoming easier
18. Gliding rockers
19. Perfectly timed breaks
20. The words of release--"We're done."
21. Children's voices tripping over each other as they excitedly tell Daddy what they did and learned
22. The anticipation of tomorrow