My friend, Debra, over at The Morel Family tagged me for a blogger game today. The rules for this game of tag are as follows: list six random or weird facts about yourself, and then tag six others.
The truth is I've told so many weird things about myself that I don't know if there is anything else to tell. Here it goes though...
1. I hate the feeling of paper. When paper grocery bags went out and plastic came in, I sang the Hallelujah Chorus at full volume. Now I use fabric bags so I don't have to touch paper, and I'm not assaulting the environment.
2. I have churned butter with a stick plunger in one of those ceramic butter churns, scrubbed clothes on a scrub board, rinsed them through a ringer, and hung them on a clothes line because that is how life at my grandma's worked when I was little.
3. I have peformed/ministered on stage in Times Square (corner of Broadway and 44th) twice as part of Project Dance.
4. I had a pet raccoon for many years.
5. I met my husband while I was on a date with a friend of his.
6. I save turtles. If I see a turtle on the road, I will turn around to go back and get it safely off the road.
Who do I tag? Hmm....
And who else? Whoever wants to play!!!! Just let us know you are in!!