As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. -- Isaiah 55:10-11

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Hello, dear ones!

I wanted to stop in to let you know that we are well at the Phillips' house. I apologize for the long delay in a new post. However, my computer is having some issues with being online. Right now I am on a borrowed computer. Rob thinks he has isolated the problem with my laptop, though, and will have it fixed sometime tonight, so prayerfully, tomorrow I will have a new post that will bless and encourage you.

Hope to see you all very soon!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Enjoy your time off line. May God renew your spirit. I'm sure HE will give you something we all need when you are back online.

Jan Parrish said...

Praying that you get the matter fixed. These things can be so frustrating.